Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm different (that and i couldn't think of a post title..)

Selfless Selfie
I'm different, yeah I'm different I'm different, yeah I'm different I'm different, yeah I'm different... 

Well I figured I should actually start posting regularly now, considering the holidays are right around the corner and content will start to increase and I will have no idea where to begin with how stuff is going..... Hmm OH I've been keeping my hair short this semester, this selfless selfie does not prove that but take my word, also i wear hats now, hats are cool. other than that I guess I can start off by saying that the work in the LGBTQ Services Office is hectic but rather enjoyable, never a dull moment in Landis house. Though I wish Paula would bring the kids around more often this half of the semester but I get to see them every other day as I walk to class because that is walking time, of course Aleah is in the stroller. I probably will never see here walk; getting use to the idea that Paula is leaving has not been the easiest, I can't get my head around the idea of not having Paula at our Senior Year PPR or running the usual events of ODI or SD. Actually, I can't seem to imagine how our senior year is going to be at all, now that we are well into the semester I can start to see how the next generations are going to to shift the atmosphere on campus, and it's neither better nor worse just weirdly different. WE NEED MORE WEIRD PEOPLE!!! but the good kind of course, we already have the hella creepy weird people here.... 
I really can't say much because I'm boring, other that
Oh Derek!!
this semester I've gone  to one too many a parties that I doubt I've had a weekend to just stay in and relax.. ALSO contrary to popular belief *cough* *wendy* *cough* No I am not just staying in my bed watching Teen Wolf. However, that would not be a bad idea in any way shape or form because who doesn't want to stay in and see Derek and Stiles build the best bromance ever.. or simply just look at Derek.. I mean look at him..
All I need is a beat that's super bumpin! (For me to back it up and dump it!)


Okay now I'mma need you guys to post more or else... 

Slow down, grab the wall
Wiggle like you tryna make yo ass fall off
Hella thick I wanna smash 'em all 

Now speed up, gas pedal 

It's like La Gasolina only a bit more direct on the sexualness yet the allusion to a car/gas is lost. I mean if this song is not inspiration enough for you guys to post more I have no clue what would be.








No comments:

Post a Comment