Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hectic Orientation...

So as no surprise this year's orientation is hectic, at first glance it was rather strange and difficult to see these students as anything more than kids. Though as the time with my orientation group passes I start to see them as promising peers and hopefully this will set the tone for the years to come. I've gotten a general reaction from other OAs that this class is much quieter though I'd like to hope that it's a class that is much more prepared to listen than those before them. They seem much more concerned with what is actually being presented during orientation though as compared to some of the guys from my last orientation group that is a considerably low standard.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, I've invited the other people that you suggested Jessica so now it is on them to accept our request. I've also added a subscribe function on the side bar to send a notification email to your preferred account when ever we post on this page, that's the main issue i found with the page. (hope it works)

Also I just wanted to say that I saw Paula's baby before all y'll... I win?
And I'm certainly in that picture in on the left side.. you see the one who's head is covered by the sign.. yeah that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment